Ban Re-Appeal request

3 replies
BredyToDie FURY
Sand Dollar:
+395
Votes:
+1
Fury
I realize I'm taking a big risk re-appealing my ban but I might as well try.
IGN: BredyToDie
Banned By: N/A
Reason: Cheating
Why you feel you should be unbanned: I messed up. bad. I admit that I made a mistake that puts a dent in my reputation. Though after 3 or so weeks of my guilt eating away at me I've learned my lesson about being a deceptive cheating prick.
Additional Comments / Info: I don't really know what to put here so I'll just say I'm sorry.
Posted Jan 5, 19 · OP
List
Undo
Sand Dollar:
+542
Votes:
+15
Desert Rookie
DESERT ROO...
Fury
Hello Bredy, we have all been talking it over and we have some conditions if you are to be unbanned. Your rank and playtime will be reset, your inventory wiped, your thaum research reset.

Let us know if you agree to the terms or not.
Posted Jan 5, 19
List
Undo
BredyToDie FURY
Sand Dollar:
+395
Votes:
+1
Fury
I fully agree to these terms and anything that happens as a result of them. A few legitimate items going is a small price to pay for the illegitimate item hoarding. Though I do have a few questions. My first one is: Will the rank wipe include my paid rank? My second one is: Due to the fact that most if not all of the illegitimate items were stored in my ME system pre-ban, this makes an inventory wipe trivial. Will you need to seize my ME drives as well? That is all I have to ask. Thank you very much in advance. I look forward to rejoining the community!
Posted Jan 5, 19 · OP
Sand Dollar:
+542
Votes:
+15
Desert Rookie
DESERT ROO...
Fury
You are unbanned now, welcome back!
Posted Jan 5, 19
Top Posters
1038 Posts