The Tenebrous Deep BETA application

9 replies
Sand Dollar:
+444
Votes:
+653
500 likes
500 LIKES
As we draw closer and closer to the release of "The Tenebrous Deep" we will need a few dedicated, interested people who will have the time, interest, and willingness to commit to helping test various aspects of the Tenebrous to ensure that when we officially launch it, that it will be properly ready.

Please only apply to BETA test if you are willing to accept the requirements for testing.

• High Playtime & Availability
  • Not recently in trouble (lets say 30 days)
  • Patience and/or willingness to do things over and over to test them (could sometimes be boring!)
  • Confidentiality NDA (basically, you cannot talk about what you learn from the BETA)
  • Good communication, able to give good feedback. "This is lame" is terrible feedback, versus "Mob XYZ hits too hard, perhaps if they did X less damage." is GREAT feedback.
  • Ability to read and follow instructions without a ton of additional input or further instructions

BETA testing will most likely start in a couple weeks so if I don't respond immediately, please don't freak out. If you are interested in being a BETA tester for the Tenebrous, simple reply to this post explaining why you feel like you'd be a good tester. Thanks.
fl8k29t.png
Posted Jan 3, 19 · OP
List
Undo
Sand Dollar:
+409
Votes:
+21
Desert Rookie
DESERT ROO...
VIP
Golden Key
I’ve been waiting for another to come out on the golden sands network and I’m quite excoriated to help possibly test things on the server. I’m a long time player and a cooperative person.
Posted Jan 3, 19 · Last edited Jan 3, 19 by TheTrumpWo...
Vexih FURY
Sand Dollar:
+464
Votes:
+9
Fury
Oh this sounds fun
count me in if big grudge lets me.
Eh Lmao
Posted Jan 3, 19 · Last edited Jan 3, 19 by Vexih
vTwizl OUTSIDER
Sand Dollar:
+130
Votes:
+2
Untagged users
cool, me want in because it looks cool.
Mineplex Wannabe Helper!
Posted Jan 3, 19
Captain_Skip Eartho
Captain_Skip @ FTB Infinity Evolve...
Sand Dollar:
+92
Votes:
+1
Online on Site
Earth
Like TheTrumpWookie said, I have been waiting for this adventure to come out for a long while now. I can not wait for the change of pace that this new gamemode will bring to the GoldenSands community. Currently I am a active player that would love to mindlessly play and repeat this new experience for hours on end. Sign Me Up!
Posted Jan 3, 19
List
Undo
badtraits OUTSIDER
Sand Dollar:
+350
Votes:
Untagged users
I know I haven't been playing recently but I would still happily out hours into this thing testing out things repeatedly and giving good feedback.
Posted Jan 4, 19
Leomatiko FURY
Sand Dollar:
+3,468
Votes:
+5
Fury
Sign me up for this shiet
Posted Jan 4, 19
cooly32 Earth
Sand Dollar:
+336
Votes:
+3
Earth
I am game for sure. I hear little whispers and sweet nothings in the background........ Just let me know what ya need me to do.
Posted Jan 5, 19
List
Undo
Sand Dollar:
+315
Votes:
Golden Key
I would like to be added to the beta i have experiance with helping with modpack development and am very experienced in finding ways to improve the gameplay ie: finding glitches, giving mod suggestions to improve gameplay, adding imput on what we could improve on (ie: what parts of the modpack should be dulled and enhanced), as well as ways to make it a ballenced pack like having mods to change the difficulty of the pack if need be.

If you don't feel that i am eligible to be part of the pack I am more than happy to help out in the other modpacks as well as be a supporter of the community in anyway shape and form thank you for reading and look forward (if i am accepted) to help with this pack as well i do have a job schedual but will be able to at certain times of the weeks to come onto the modpack.

thank you for your time from the account owner of,
Ethric_Ocothric
Posted Jan 6, 19
Sand Dollar:
+721
Votes:
+2
Fire
I would love to take part in the Beta! Been looking forward to this for awhile!
Posted Jan 6, 19
List
Undo
Top Posters
1038 Posts
366 Posts
356 Posts
NoticeNotices