Please only apply to BETA test if you are willing to accept the requirements for testing.
- High Playtime & Availability
- Not recently in trouble (lets say 30 days)
- Patience and/or willingness to do things over and over to test them (could sometimes be boring!)
- Confidentiality NDA (basically, you cannot talk about what you learn from the BETA)
- Good communication, able to give good feedback. "This is lame" is terrible feedback, versus "Mob XYZ hits too hard, perhaps if they did X less damage." is GREAT feedback.
- Ability to read and follow instructions without a ton of additional input or further instructions
BETA testing will most likely start in a couple weeks so if I don't respond immediately, please don't freak out. If you are interested in being a BETA tester for the Tenebrous, simple reply to this post explaining why you feel like you'd be a good tester. Thanks.