Nathan's Staff Application

2 replies
Nathan1463 OUTSIDER
Sand Dollar:
+290
Votes:
Untagged users
Username: Nathan1463 (Nicknamed as "Nathan")

Current in-game rank: Scarab

How many hours can you be active per day: It all depends on the day most days 3+ hours it will range from roughly 2 to 12 hours through the week it will be around 3-5 but on the weekends I will/am on all the time

Position applying for: Any position that is available that you're looking for someone to fill.

Why are you interested in applying: I am deeply interested in applying as I have been looking for a nice thriving community to engage myself with and due to my recent return to Minecraft about a month ago I decided to try modded again, after not playing it for a very long time, and found this amazing server with such a caring and reliable community that I would like to add in any way shape or form. I also believe as my past experience of being staff on other servers will help towards this role helping deflate any aggravated situations and help in this community where possible; I believe another way in which I can do this is by assisting as a staff member in this community wherever possible. I also have a fair amount of free time on my hands so I wouldn't be short of time to play on the server at least once per day every day. When I am online towards the morning there is very rarely any staff on the server I feel that I am able to fill that void. I would, if accepted, like to help this as I can be on in the mornings when there are only occasionally staff on.

Additional comments: I would like to thank you for taking the time to review my application and whatever choice you make, whether it be to accept or deny my application, I will still be around in the community and would like to hopefully apply again when possible. That being said I would just like to say this server is really something extraordinary and unique with the custom pluggings and the amazing community founded over time and it's a great honor to be a part of no matter the role I hold.

- Thanks, Nathan
Posted Dec 22, 18 · OP · Last edited Dec 22, 18 by Nathan1463
Sand Dollar:
+542
Votes:
+15
Desert Rookie
DESERT ROO...
Online on Site
Fury
Hello Nathan! Thank you for taking the time to fill out an application. At the moment though, we are full up. However, do not let that discourage you from applying again in the future!
Posted Dec 22, 18
Nathan1463 OUTSIDER
Sand Dollar:
+290
Votes:
Untagged users
Thanks, I'll keep an eye out for when a spot comes up :)
Posted Dec 22, 18 · OP
Top Posters
1038 Posts
366 Posts
356 Posts
NoticeNotices