+430
Votes:
+4
Online on Site
Fury
Username:
pupsplaymc5209
Current in-game rank:
As far as donations go, I am a Fury donor. Otherwise, I am a Sand-Stalker.
How many hours can you be active per day:
I'd say about 4 hours per day?
Position applying for:
Moderator.
Why are you interested in applying:
I Love helping people on the server, though I feel that I want to take it a step further. Of course I can help people on the server as a normal player, but I would like to have this be a regular part of my day. I not only want to help answer questions and all that, but to solve issues on or with the server as well. I want to be able to watch over the players to ensure that everybody is having a good time, and that nobody is ruining the experience for others. I absolutely love to see that people are having fun on the server, and I want to be able to keep it that way.
Additional comments:
In my experiences as staff on other servers, I haven't really punished someone for anything, but that's mostly because I haven't really had the opportunity, due to the fact that most of the servers decided to shut down before or shortly after release. However, I'd be more than willing to learn what I don't already know. I see this not only as an opportunity to help others, but as an opportunity to learn new things, and make new friends as well.In my experiences as staff on other servers, I haven't really punished someone for anything, but that's mostly because I haven't really had the opportunity, due to the fact that most of the servers decided to shut down before or shortly after release. However, I'd be more than willing to learn what I don't already know. I see this not only as an opportunity to help others, but as an opportunity to learn new things, and make new friends as well.[/color]
Posted Dec 4, 18 · OP
Sand Dollar:
+304
Votes:
+628
500 likes
500 LIKES
Thanks for applying Pup, we'll be waiting a few days before deciding on anything.
fl8k29t.png
Posted Dec 5, 18
Sand Dollar:
+290
Votes:
+30
Forum Goer
FORUM GOER
Golden Key
Best of luck on your application Pup!
Posted Dec 5, 18
Sand Dollar:
+290
Votes:
+30
Forum Goer
FORUM GOER
Golden Key
Thank you for applying Pup but we have decided to go with other candidates due to your periodic times of playtime.
Posted Dec 9, 18
Top Posters
1017 Posts
366 Posts
342 Posts
NoticeNotices