4 replies
Loliges_Lp OUTSIDER
Sand Dollar:
+380
Votes:
Untagged users
Username: Loliges_Lp

Current in-game rank: Scarab

How many hours can you be active per day: i would say 4-7 days a 4-6 hours i think maybe more at the weekend

Position applying for: Moderator

Why are you interested in applying: Im not playing for so long on this sever but i think this is very cool sever and when i waste my time than i can waste my time a bit more ^^

Additional comments: I like the beginings of mods or help new player when they begin it makes me happy when i see that they understand the mods and can play alone without help.
Posted Dec 4, 18 · OP
Sand Dollar:
+304
Votes:
+628
500 likes
500 LIKES
Thanks for applying Loliges, gonna wait a few days before making any decisions.
fl8k29t.png
Posted Dec 4, 18
Sand Dollar:
+915
Votes:
+96
Well said
WELL SAID
Online on Site
Golden Key
Here are some tips from yours truly to help you understand the moderating life and what we look for in a moderator:

1. We value playtime more than anything else.
2. Moderating is not just helping people understand mods, but it does help knowing them yourself.
3. If you're willing to learn, we will teach you, but you have to be willing to learn.
Posted Dec 4, 18
Sand Dollar:
+290
Votes:
+30
Forum Goer
FORUM GOER
Golden Key
I don't think I've seen you/had any interactions with you but that most likely due to me playing later at night.
Good luck on your application!
Posted Dec 4, 18
Sand Dollar:
+290
Votes:
+30
Forum Goer
FORUM GOER
Golden Key
Thank you for applying Loliges but due to you being a relatively new player to the server, we've decided to go with other candidate for staff. Please do not let this discourage you from applying in the future once you have a little more time under your belt!
Posted Dec 9, 18
Top Posters
1017 Posts
366 Posts
342 Posts
NoticeNotices